Thursday, April 5, 2018

Hug someone- Today


What happens when you hug someone! They smile. Not that easy.

Depends. On people to people, choice to choice & time to time. 

During one of my many seminars I got this question from a young boy & I had to think since the context was not just hugs but more about the emotions involved. 

Often when you have nothing to say or talk or share with someone you give them a hug. You also embrace people when they are on extremes – either very happy or depressed or 1000 thoughts in their head. 

Moments of joy also merit a hug & when you want someone to know you are there for them, give them a hug.



And then there are folks who actually can read thoughts. Sometimes I wish you were in my place just to know how I feel. This holds a lot of relevance.

After all, explaining your feelings to someone is never easy.

And then, pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, & shut people out.

Next time when you hug someone, say some words of #share & #care along with.

**

Liked reading the above. Thanks. Drop in a comment & share with someone whom you care!


You can share & follow my travel & food journeys at #Twitter #Instagram or my #FaceBook page via searching for @karansayz

1 comment:

Supriya said...

Hi Karan:

Have been following your blogs all through & needless to say you are an amazing story-teller and a lovely human.

Wish could meet you someday though I know its hard to meet celebs like you :)

All the best, always!

Aloha on the Ganges

2021 has been occupying to start with. It felt as if January had 365 days and not just 31 days. Have met some lost souls, some damaged soul...