- Fabric - If you want something durable and long lasting pick a made of thick fabric like 100% wool as it’ll protect you from the elements and keep you warm all winter long. Best of all, it works when worn over both casual and formal wear.
- Sleeves- The coat sleeves should completely cover the suit sleeve as well as the shirt cuff, and even reach a little further down. This way, you should not get cold on your wrists when you wear gloves with it.
- Length & Fit - Mostly these days people wear their coats knee-length, which is anywhere between the lower part of the knee to slightly above. This only compliments men with trim builds and who wear the coat closer to the body. It’s a convenient option if you find yourself entering and exiting your automobile multiple times a day
Preferred Shopping Place - Nordstrom
- Understand your height and the height category you belong into
- Always consider your body shape- Pear, Apple, Triangle , Rectangle or a Hour-glass
Preferred Designer - Tabitha Simmons