Monday, April 20, 2009

VOTE FOR INDIA


I recetly met my buaji who was busy with the elections.However,she managed to say to me "Baba,do vote".
and will I ?
Yes.
There ought to be no reasons for saying NO-I can't / I won't.

If the PM can vote and
so can AdvaniJi ,
if SRK can come all the way from CapeTown to vote and
if the physically dispaired Param Vir Chakra Medal awardee Arjun Bisht can also vote without miss,
If the girl from my school days can vote,and
above all If India can vote

WHY CAN'T YOU?
It's your country , your right so you should actually find reasons that make your "no" into "yes" .
We give "n" reasons which I just can't type......for not going to vote . But,deep down inside ,as said by a great political thinker that "you're a true citizen a true Indian only if you vote.Because that's the way in which you show your care for your country and your right of choosing your government.

So please go and VOTE.
India Votes
Karan Votes
Jai Hind
.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. make me feel so patriotic..
Simply Impressive..


dhruv
http://dhruvgr8.blogspot.com

Aloha on the Ganges

2021 has been occupying to start with. It felt as if January had 365 days and not just 31 days. Have met some lost souls, some damaged soul...