Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Return Journey !

This was the best part of the trip !
SWARNA SHATABDI -what better way to come to DELHI from Jalandhar than a Shatabdi.
It leaves Jalandhar at 6:05 pm....and reaches Delhi at 11:00 pm.

I got a WS (window seat)yyyiippeee....
But,a short lived one.....now there are two seating types in the train -
row 1 - 2 seats PASSAGE 3 seats
I was in the 3 seats one WS.
When I saw,there was a family of three already sitting down...parents and a "cute"daughter'...thought they had gone but,I also was not safe....cute baby...

The little girl told me "aap wahan beth jao....plz.....I love this seat.....and what did I say....WHEREZ YOUR SEAT,BABE !

It was just next in the 2 one's and yes a WS.
I was more than happy to make her happy!
~was waiting that who was to sit with me in the side seat ~

WAIT !!

Jumpin was served , mineral water,a hot samosa and a sweet from Amritsar's famous NOVELTY SWEETS - old memories sweetly comes by........... yummmy

We reached Ludhiana....old memories,again :-(

and a girl...may be a lady came and sat with me :-) She was wearing this corporate attire and yes- a DELL LAPTOP + N73 WHAT MORE !??
She sweetly said "Hello...I am Avantika.....Would you mind if I use the plug-point given. Now all Shatabdi's have a plug point in the seat passage near WS.So,I said sure.
She plugged her laptop....and started working...:-( :-(
After sometime...she said...ok now can you put the mobile on charging...Aur koi Hukum .

Now it was my turn...after sharing the usual nuts-buts I asked her to give me some gyaan on DELL LAPTOPS AND N73....and she said the full review....It was a good talk....

Soup was served......too salty......and then the dinner.....She was coming from Amritsar after attending a wedding.... OF HER CLOSE ONES .....

bus...aur kya.....she said she has a daughter of 6 months.. Rhea..and I said give her a hug from my side.... :-) Nice journey...the train was fast

The train was on time ...but,it was really late.........post 11 pm and delhi roads..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice article..

But, from the article it seems you were more keen on giving the mom a hug rather than her 6 month old daughter.. :P

Karan said...

:-)

bhavnaon ko samjho.......waise the daughter was better than the mom :-)

missed you !

Aloha on the Ganges

2021 has been occupying to start with. It felt as if January had 365 days and not just 31 days. Have met some lost souls, some damaged soul...